So in the past year or two, I've really gotten into zombies. What?! Yeah, I know. Weird.I have been acquiring quite the collection of zombie movies, zombie books, and other zombie paraphernalia. I have a poster from my sister, and Geron got me Pride and Prejudice and Zombies last Christmas and The Zombie Survival Guide this Christmas. I'm becoming quite the expert. I took two quizzes: Would You Survive the Zombie Apocalypse? and How Long Would You Survive a Zombie Apocalypse? Both of my results pretty much said that I would be the ultimate zombie killer. But I'm sure you would all think that anyways just by looking at me.
So why the fascination? Well, I think it starts with my love of survival. Seriously. What's my absolute favorite show? Survivor. I've watched it throughout all of the seasons it's been on, and my wonderful father even set up a South Dakota Survivor Challenge for my friends and me when I was younger. Throwing people out in harsh conditions with few supplies is so interesting to watch!
What will they do to survive? Ok, so maybe Survivor isn't the
ultimate survival situation according to some of you. I Shouldn't Be Alive is another favorite show of mine. People against all odds fighting to live. It's inspiring.
So what do these shows have to do with zombies? Well, when it comes to survival situations, I would probably say that a zombie apocalypse is probably the most extreme of these situations. The entire world taken over by creatures trying to kill you? If you've ever seen a zombie movie, you know that few people, if any, make it to the end alive. Obviously, making it through a zombie apocalypse is the ultimate survival situation.
If the zombie apocalypse happens, find me. I'm your best bet at survival.
I just took the zombie quiz. I survived the Zombie Apocalypse! I also, am the ultimate zombie killer! You taught me well.
ReplyDelete