Have I mentioned that I'm the "track coach?" Commence laughter now. Sometimes I don't think that the staff at my school realizes how unathletic I am and how little knowledge I have when it comes to sports. I did actually participate in track in 7th grade though. And when I say participate, I hardly mean it. I joined track so I could hang out with my athletic friends and get out of school. When we were actually at the track meets, I "wouldn't hear when my events were called." Sorry, Coach. I think I remember getting a stern talking to when our coach found out that I was skipping over half of my events. Although, I was always on the line and ready to go when it came to the sack race. Luckily, my students are a little bit more dedicated than I was. Track meet at Western tomorrow and Dordt next week. Get excited.
Also, I chose this picture because the high jumper looks like he is in so much pain. And look at that body! Is that even normal to bend like that? No sport that involves that position could be healthy.
No comments:
Post a Comment