Thursday, June 24, 2010

Currently....

So guess who's awesome and updating her blog all the time. Yep, you guessed it. Not me.

Here is a little update on my life. We'll start with right now and work our way backwards, just to make it interesting.

I am currently watching a French film with subtitles called The Diving Bell and the Butterfly. It's actually a little dificult to pay attention to what's happening in the movie while writing a blog entry at the same time. Imagine that.

I am doing this while sitting in the home of my best friend's brother. House-sitting and puppy-sitting. It's nice to feel like I have my own place. At least for a little while. And also nice to get away from my parents for awhile. Hi, Mom!

You know how taking care of other people's kids can be like a form of birth control? Well, doing this is kind of like birth control for puppies. I don't want one. They are smelly. They poop a lot. They aren't very smart. They bite EVERYTHING. Oh, and they bark every morning at 5:15. I'm ok with dogs. Just not puppies.

I went to Eau Claire, Wisconsin, this past weekend for a wedding. The highlight of the weekend (besides the wedding, of course) was definitely the Milwaukee Burger Company. Just take a look at the menu! Ironically, it's the only Milwaukee Burger Company, and it's found in Eau Claire, not Milwaukee. But the food is insane! If you look under the appetizers, you will find a basket of bacon. Yes, I said it, but, no, I did not order it. But still! Just the fact that you can order bacon as an appetizer definitely makes this restaurant a stand out! I ordered, in true Wisconsin fashion, the Cheese Curd Cheeseburger. Yep, a cheeseburger with cheese curds on it. I could go on and on, but I'll just let you peruse the menu if you so wish, and you can just sit there and be jealous.

Side note: I really should write food reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment