Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Three Reasons I Became a Teacher: June, July, August

It's official. It's summer! And summer means roadtrips! Two days after school let out, my sister, her friend, and I hit the open road, and began our journey to Virginia Beach. They went to see her friend's family, and I went to visit Geron. Beach, shopping, and history were the main things on the agenda.


First day at the beach. It was wonderful. Also, I dyed my hair.



Colonial Williamsburg: Governor's Mansion. Thomas Jefferson lived there.


Geron and I in the stocks at Colonial Williamsburg.




The "Lone Soldier" - He wasn't so lonely after he met me though.


The water is so blue in Virginia!



Another sunny day at the beach.


What's a trip to Virginia with out a new pair of shoes?!?



Or maybe two.

Money was spent. Tanlines were developed. Memories were made. And it was only the first week of summer. I think I could get used to this.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for coming to visit me!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm kind of in love with the 2nd pair of shoes :) Looks like you had fun. So when are you coming to visit me?! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww how fun! I hope you enjoy these months. If you get bored, please come visit me! Hawaii isn't a horrible place to visit :)

    ReplyDelete