Friday, June 25, 2010

Oh, Hey, New Blog Layout!

Change is good.
At least that's what they tell me.

So I like this layout, but I may change my mind and be playing around with it and changing it in the next few weeks. Stay tuned.

In other news......I almost hit a fish while riding my bike yesterday. Yes, I'm sure there are many questions circling through your head right now. Let me explain.

So my dad and I decided to go for a bike ride on the trails. It has rained quite a bit so the river has flooded in many areas. One particular area was by Spencer Park (aka the dog park). The river was over the trail quite a ways, but we weren't really sure how deep it was. We decided to take a gamble and keeping going. We're really dedicated bikers. As we were heading through, I saw little fins and scales at the top of the water! Yep, fish were swimming right next to me as I rode. And these weren't just little minnows or something. They were like big carp! There was one spot later on in the ride where it literally looked like we were riding down the middle of the river. The water even came up to my handlebars! Insane? Yes.

River biking! It's a new sport that is going to catch on! Remember, you heard it here first!

1 comment:

  1. I was wondering what the story was behind that :) I like the new layout!

    ReplyDelete